100% Original Ndfeb Magnetic Rod - AlNiCo – Rumotek
100% Original Ndfeb Magnetic Rod - AlNiCo – Rumotek Detail:
AlNiCo alloys basically consist of aluminum, nickel, cobalt, copper, iron and titanium. In some grades cobalt and/or titanium can be omitted. Also these alloys may contain additions of silicon, columbium, zirconium or other elements which enhance heat treatment response of one of the magnetic characteristics. AlNiCo alloys are formed by casting or powder metallurgical processes.
1. AlNiCo magnet has high remanent induction but low coercivity. It works stable at extreme temperature, maintaining its magnetic characteristics between –250ºC and 550ºC. Based on superior magnetic induction, it is largely used in measuring equipment and detection systems.
2. Alnico is a fragile material and can only be altered during the casting process. Orientation of it achieved during heat treatment, producing a magnetic field with the defined magnetization direction.
3. Due to the low coercive force, AlNiCo magnets can be easily affected by reverse magnetic force and impact of iron. That’s why they can be easily demagnetized by external influences. For this reason, AlNiCo magnets should not be stored and packed with the same poles opposing to each other.
4. In open circuit, the ration of length/diameter (L/D) should be at least 4:1. With shorter length,
5. AlNiCo magnets behave well against oxidation. No coating required for surface protection.
Use in high sensitivity products such as Instruments, Meters, Mobile Phones, Automobile parts, Electroacoustic devices, Motors, Teaching and Aerospace military, etc.
All stated values were determined using standard samples according IEC 60404-5. The following specifications serve as reference values and may differ.
|Cast AlNiCo Magnet Physical Properties|
|Material||Grade||Remanence||Rev. Temp.-Coeff. Of Br||Coercivity||Rev. Temp.-Coeff. Of Hcj||Max. Energy Product||Max. Operating Temperature||Density|
|Br (KGs)||Hcb (KOe)||(BH)max. (MGOe)||g/cm³|
|Sintered AlNiCo Magnet Physical Properties|
|Material||Grade||Remanence||Rev. Temp.-Coeff. Of Br||Coercivity||Coercivity||Rev. Temp.-Coeff. Of Hcj||Max. Energy Product||Max. Operating Temperature||Density|
|Br (KGs)||Hcb (KA/m)||Hcj (KA/m)||(BH)max. (KJ/m³)||g/cm³|
· We remain the same as above unless specified from customer. Curie temperature and temperature coefficient are for reference only, not as a basis for decision.
· The maximum working temperature of magnet is changeable due to ratio of length and diameter and environment factors.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Our crew through skilled training. Skilled skilled knowledge, strong sense of company, to meet the company wants of customers for 100% Original Ndfeb Magnetic Rod - AlNiCo – Rumotek , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Serbia, Russia, Mexico, Item have passed by means of the national qualified certification and been well received in our main industry. Our expert engineering team will often be ready to serve you for consultation and feedback. We have been able to also deliver you with cost-free samples to meet your specs. Ideal efforts will probably be produced to deliver you the most beneficial service and solutions. Should really you be interested in our company and solutions, please make contact with us by sending us emails or call us straight away. To be able to know our solutions and enterprise. ar more, you'll be able to come to our factory to see it. We will constantly welcome guests from all over the world to our firm. o build business enterprise. elations with us. You should feel absolutely free to speak to us for organization. nd we believe we are going to share the best trading practical experience with all our merchants.
By Claire from Miami - 2017.02.14 13:19
The factory technical staff not only have high level of technology, their English level is also very good, this is a great help to technology communication.
By Kim from Marseille - 2018.05.13 17:00