ARB System Magnet
|Place of Origin:||Ningbo, China||Brand Name:||RUMOTEK MAGNET|
|Material:||Neodymium Magnet, SUS304 Steel||Shape:||Block|
|Processing Service:||Grinding, Punching, etc.||Size Range:||0-220mm|
|Magnetizing Direction:||Thick||Lead Time:||26 Days|
|Testing:||Salt Spray Test||Inspection:||Demagnetization Curve, the Field Flux, the field intensity, Dimension Report|
|Certificate:||ISO9001:2008, ROHS||Shipment:||Air Shipping Package (Magnetism Shielding)|
Supply Ability: 60000 Piece/Pieces per month
This is a replacement part for an anti-roll back (ARB) assembly on a rollercoaster. ARB systems are used on roller coasters to engage a mechanical catch dog in the unlikely event of a lift chain break and it act as a secondary safety device stopping backwards movement of the ride vehicle.
The Halbach Array magnet assembly is automatically tested each time the ride vehicle goes through the station and gets a Go or No go from the system.
A report with a field survey of the existing Halbach array showing the field flux and the field intensity maps at the surface,
the field flux and intensity maps at the surface of the proposed array, and an FEA of the field with and without the fin field
interference for both existing and proposed. This information will help us determine that the proposed magnet array duplicates the fields and effects that the existing magnet array currently provides.
|New Mag||PROBE DISTANCE
|INCH READING||K GAUSS 1ST||K GAUSS 2ND||K GAUSS 3RD||KG AVG|
1. 12 years experience focusing on magnet production, magnetic circuit design and assembling.
2. Full Machining Process: Wire-electrode cutting, punching, grinding, CNC lathe, electroplating and so on.
3. Technical Team: Engineers concentrate on the design of standard or bespoke parts, solving the most challenging
4. One-stop Service: Our industry experience combined with a large range of standard sizes and raw material. Yes, we are able to provide a fully comprehensive service, begin from a prototypes. Whether you are looking for a specific magnet, assembled or fabricated part, here technical team are ready to help you.
5. Certificate: Our commitment to continuous quality improvement and customer satisfaction is driven by our approved
ISO 9001: 2008 quality management system.
6. Quality: It is also through the quality of its solutions and products that RUMOTEK Magnet established itself as your
preferred one-stop shop for all types of magnetic systems and materials.
Hydrogen Reduction→Raw Material Weighting→Mixing→Pressing→Sintering→Heat Treatment→Tempering→Testing→Machining→Surface Treatment→Assembling with Casing→Inspection
Five inspection procedures to ensure the bulk magnets are consistent with sample or prototype.
With its experience in the field of magnetic solutions, RUMOTEK Magnet raised its know-how to
the level of expertise. RUMOTEK Magnet’s responsiveness and involvement in all your projects
has made the difference for now more than 9 years, and RUMOTEK magnet quality guarantee period 6 years at least.