Boxed Grid Separator
Boxed easy-clean grid magnets are ideal for removal of fine iron and para-magnetic contamination from a range of dry free flowing products such as sugar, grain, flour, granulates and powders.
They are available for both square chutes and round pipelines and are flanged to suit each customers requirement for ease of installation.
Cleaning of this system is exactly the same as for the easy clean grid unit. Boxed Grids are available as single row units or double row units with square and circular options.
For more information please download the datasheet.
1. Highly effective and consistent performance
2. Double rows of magnets provide maximum extraction of ferrous contamination
3. Direct access to magnets in chute
4. Easily installed
5. Extremely easy to clean
6. Available with high intensity rare earth magnets
7. Supplied with flanges to suit square and round pipelines
1. Applied to to Food industry as standards requested
2. Standard height 450mm (with transitions)
3. Standard height 250mm (without transitions)
4. Customized to your specific dimensions
5. Available with several detachable drawers
6. Tube spacing set according to the product processed and rate of flow
7. Magnet surface field reach up to 12000 gauss, easy-clean tubes 10000 gauss
|MODEL||FLANGE||A||B||C||D||F||G||ROD DIA (MM)||LAYER||RO(PC)||MAGNET FIELD (GS)|